Apple Walnut Goat Cheese Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
A bright and flavorful salad with crisp apples, toasted walnuts, tangy goat cheese, and a spicy ginger vinaigrette!
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 Fuji apple, quartered and diced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
Wash spinach and pat it dry. Place spinach on 4 plates.
Add goat cheese, walnuts, and apple, distributing evenly amongst 4 plates.
Add olive oil to a medium-sized bowl. Whisk in lemon juice, ginger, sea salt and black pepper. Dress salads, toss, and serve. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.